Simple Whatnots 13 BOM Registration
Simple Whatnots 13 BOM registration
Henry Glass & Co., Inc. is pleased to announce Kim Diehl's 13th Simple Whatnots Club, featuring Kim's fabric collection, Quiet Grace. Simple Whatnots Club Collection #13 includes eight fun-to-stitch small quilts. Petite project sizes (typically 40" square or less) make these quilts approachable and easy to finish. Patterns feature clear, concise project directions, and often include extra snippets of information providing sewing and quilting tips, tricks, and advice.
- Instructions and patterns for all 8 miniature quilts
- Fabric for top, borders and binding for all 8 miniature quilts
- Backing fabric is not included
- Fabric is from Quiet Grace fabric collection by Henry Glass & Co., Inc.
- Finished sizes are:
- Comfy Cozy = 26 1/2 inches by 26 1/2 inches
- Jam Packed = 10 1/2 inches by 10 1/2 inches
- Fall Haul = 26 1/2 inches by 26 1/2 inches
- Stash Hash = 12 1/2 inches by 14 1/2 inches
- Tucked Away = 12 1/2 inches by 14 1/2 inches
- Sing for Your Supper = 24 1/2 inches by 24 1/2 inches
- Talk of the Town = 15 1/2 inches by 25 1/2 inches
- Zigging and Zagging = 10 1/2 inches by 10 1/2 inches
- Purchase 8 monthly kits for $38.95 each plus shipping-or purchase entire kit for $275 plus shipping. Program scheduled to begin early March 2024.
Program and registration fee are non-cancelable.
Block of the Month Policy:
The Quilt Rack is committed to have each month's block/fabrics ready for you in a timely manner when you sign up for the program. We require a commitment from you for the entire length of the program. When you sign up for a BOM, you are essentially putting the quilt on "layaway". You are making a commitment to purchase the entire set of quilts (8 in this case). YOU WILL BE REQUIRED TO HAVE A CREDIT CARD ON FILE EVEN IF YOU ARE PICKING UP YOUR QUILT KIT IN THE STORE. We will hold your credit card securely on file.
Kits will be billed and mailed approximately the 15th of the month. Standard shipping fees will be charged. If you elect to pick up your blocks, they will be available on the 15th of each month.
BY SIGNING UP FOR THE BLOCK OF THE MONTH, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE TO THE ABOVE STATED TERMS.
We appreciate your cooperation and participation in our program!
*Pursuant to shipping by Henry Glass Fabrics